The first 22 guests receive $0.02 margaritas starting at 2:22 p.m.
UBER and LYFT CREDITS FOR LEADER, UH…. NON-DRIVERS
Indian Land, South Carolina (RestaurantNews.com) The highest rated Mexican restaurant in Indian Land, SC by Tripadvisor has a severe case of 2 days and when it comes to two, Noah’s Ark has nothing on Los Aztecas. Save the elephants and kangaroos, roozies for the ark, leave them the margaritas on the world’s most popular cocktail party, National Margarita Day. Here we are …
8475 Charlotte Hwy (521)
Indian Land, SC 29707
You won’t need a calculator for this yet if that helps, everything is divisible by 2:
- National Margarita Day is today, Tuesday, that is 2 days
- 22n/a day in the 2n/a month of 2022
And, the good stuff; Read me now, no typos here:
- $.02 margarita for the first 22 guests at Los Aztecas in Indian Land starting at 2:22 p.m.
- $0.02 tequila shots with food purchase from 2:22 p.m. until closing, limit one per guest
- $0.22 margaritas with food purchase from 2:22 p.m. until closing, limit one per guest
- $2 Uber or Lyft credit for ride home that will be applied toward a future restaurant visit to Los Aztecas
“Staying with the special day theme, we hope you give Los Aztecas 2 thumbs up every visit and 2 days will be extra special,” manager Jose Tores said. “We pride ourselves on our Mexican heritage, the beloved margarita, and treating our 2 guests an amazing time, every time. don’t 2n/a guess where to go on National Margarita Day. Please join us. Table for 2 anyone?
ID Required, Guests must be 22 years of age (we will consider 21) or older in Los Aztecas to consume alcoholic beverages on privately owned premises. Los Aztecas respectfully handles responsible consumption and reserves the right to refuse service at any time during operation.